The online racing simulator
FXO and FXR share the same driving view.
(6 posts, started )
#1 - Renku
I cant use different views in FXO and FXR without changing them everytime.
1) If I use in car view in FXO and then choose FXR - the FXR has also in car view.
2) If I use custom view with certain X,Y,Z offsets in FXR and then choose FXO - the FXO has the exact same custom view with the same X,Y,Z offsets.
These were just 2 examples.
I found the same thing. I also tried the UF1, GTi, GT, GTT, RB4, LX4, LX6, RAC, FZ5, UFR, XFR, FOX, XRR, FZR, and F08. They all use the same view, weird. illepall

Seriously, you are choosing a view for the player name you use, not for the car you use. All the cars use the same view, same seating position, same field of view, same wheel settings, etc.
#3 - Renku
FOX, FO8, MRT5, XRR are not affected with eachother and these 4 cars dont affect FXO or FXR (I use custom in car views in FOX, FO8, MRT5, XRR and FXR)
#4 - Renku
Did some more digging, the cars that share the same views are:
UF1000 and UFR
XFG and XFR
FZ50 and FZR
FXO and FXR
XRG, GTT and XRR
LX4 and LX6

I choose the view in car, on the track!
uhm, I have custom view in all cars except the MRT5 I think, and the view settings never change from car to car.
There are 2 independent external views (external, ext.2) one can set up. Why not assign the lower spec to external and the higher spec to ext.2? All you need to do then is change the external view with a click of a button instead of fiddling with the values each time.

e.g.
external
XFG
FXO
----
ext.2
XFR
FXR

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG