The online racing simulator
#1 - Migz
Street Police Skin - Need C&C (XRR)
Hey.

I need to get this police skin done for friday. So if you can give some C&C on whats wrong and right then i can get it finished . I started it with the thought of it being a street police skin, although now i think it may be not police'ish enough.

What do you think?
Attached images
3 Quarter View.jpg
Bonnet&roof.jpg
Front.jpg
Left Door.jpg
Left.jpg
Rear.jpg
Right Side.jpg
Top.jpg
First thing you might want to do is get rid of the offensive language on the skin. Might be ok on your own private server or a friends, but the LFSW rules would probably get you an instant loss of skin hosting priveledges if that was found on there.

Not overly bad though. If the silvery colour on the sides and top is deliberate (and not just the lighting) it`s a good shade. The logos aren`t stretched, and it`s not got too many decals on which is good.

Might want to look at the front windscreen frame where it joins the body above the mirrors. Not sure if the white triangle between the dark frame and the dark sides works too well.
#3 - Migz
Yeah i guessed that skins with swearing on wouldn't be aloud to be uploaded, but this skins being used in a video, not publicly online so i don't have to worry about that, but im sure if i wanted to use it publicly then *'ing some of the letters would be fine?

That shading is acctually on the skin i think, i added two files which i found that are meant to add extra shadows and shading or something like that.

Ahah yeah, i wondered wether it would look good like that or not, then i ended up forgetting about it, ill fix it tomorow when im not knackered

Thanks for your comment.
#4 - Migz
Sorry for the double post but I've now updated that triangle to not be there, does it look alright now?
Attached images
New Right.jpg
New Left.jpg
Yeah, much better. The triangle just stood out too much.

To the question above, if you`re ever going to upload it to LFSW, I`m sure you`d be fine with a couple of stars over the swearing.
my first police skin
comments please
Attached images
police6.JPG
police5.JPG
police4.JPG
police3.JPG
#7 - Migz
Create your own topic

But take another picture of the hood because on that one we cant see whats on it well because of the reflection.
And on the spolier keep the "J" from going down onto the rear part of the spolier.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG