The online racing simulator
Racing....
(4 posts, started )
Racing....
Well, I have a searched a little bit and haven't found anything exactly to this....

I am looking for an insim that can support:

Welcome Messages
Real-Time Standings (on the top right, replacing the map with a top 10 standings, with name/best lap time/length behind) that updates every 10 seconds or something....
After everyone has crossed the finish line (Race ending) make it auto-spec everyone but the winner (Victory celebration etc. can be performed)

Is this possible at all? PM me - We can work something out.
Quote from TomShanK :Well, I have a searched a little bit and haven't found anything exactly to this....

I am looking for an insim that can support:

Welcome Messages
Real-Time Standings (on the top right, replacing the map with a top 10 standings, with name/best lap time/length behind) that updates every 10 seconds or something....
After everyone has crossed the finish line (Race ending) make it auto-spec everyone but the winner (Victory celebration etc. can be performed)

Is this possible at all? PM me - We can work something out.

Replacing the map is impossible, Thats controled by the client LFS. You could show the stats somewhere else....
ctrl-tab will remove the map... and then buttons might be able to be placed there.
lol, I just want the standings somewhere for racers to note...if that is possible.

Racing....
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG