The online racing simulator
Why would anyone do this to a Jag?
(16 posts, started )
From a mate's camera phone, seen in the car park of Leeds/Bradford airport:

Camelot announced the winner of their largest jackpot since the lottery began. Single mum Stacey from Leeds said 'yeh cuz i nu i woz speshall innit skeet skeet!'
Burberry? Shudders and pukes.
Oh god, thats ugly as hell!

I realy can't think of a reason for anyone to do something like that other than it being a joke.

Or they are just insane.
Chav ya like!

I think Goldie Lookin' Chain were the first to Burberry a car. It was a shitty Vauxhall Cavalier, appropriately named Chavalier.

Burberry looks shit indeed, and it has killed that Jag.
Good old GLC, taking the piss out of chavs but the chavs are too thick to realise it and they love them. My dad used to work with one of them at QVC, really funny guy, could do any accent you could think of.

I think that car was made by Max Power, or for those who have read Redline magazine...Lax Flower.
Actually, some reason I can has a sort of hilarious attraction feeling for me
#8 - mr_x
I just don't have any words for that...
Looks nice

Sorry, no it doesn't.
Quote from beefyman666 :Chav ya like!

I think Goldie Lookin' Chain were the first to Burberry a car. It was a shitty Vauxhall Cavalier, appropriately named Chavalier.

Burberry looks shit indeed, and it has killed that Jag.

The NISMO sun strip is just a lovely touch.

Yeah, I know... Spoked rims only look cool on low riders
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :...skeet skeet!'

do you know what skeet means? lol

The car, is just .....? I mean Colleen has outdone herself now!
lmao @ the skeet, you just blew your self up maaan!
Anyone willing to bet if there are DB9s with such a paintjob?
Quote from spankmeyer :Anyone willing to bet if there are DB9s with such a paintjob?

NO!!>>>Please...FFS dont anybody ever post one, I'll have to commit Hairy Carey or whatever they call it...maybe with any luck my large intestine will travel up my throat and throttle me before I get to see it!
Ok, no DB9 then... But how about another cool Jag? This one is from the excellent movie Harold & Maude. I think it really fits in this thread, hehe
Attached images
snapshot20071214064552.jpg

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG