The online racing simulator
LX6 mudguards
(15 posts, started )
#1 - (SaM)
LX6 mudguards
It's not that such a serious bug, it's rather amusing actually.
Sometimes when I leave pits, my LX6 has no mudguards, they appear invisible for any camera. As soon as I pit (SHIFT S) they are back again.
I have no idea what could cause this.
Attached images
LFS 2005-08-10 22-27-42-19.jpg
I had this the other night as well, but stupid me pitted before taking a screenie

LX6 looks cool without front guards... I noticed your car has no roof, mine was topless too. Maybe it's a glitch when it loads up the roofless version or something.

:doh: Just remembered I saved the replay.. lol..

When I first joined the car was ok, then I pitted and returned and the guards were missing. Pitted again and they returned. (Around the 5min to go mark in qualify it happens)
Attached files
missing wheel archs.mpr - 123.4 KB - 523 views
I have also seen this a few times, i have a replay of it somewhere but im too lazy to look for it.
I noticed that with LX4. Mudguards disappeared same moment I changed my number plate text. This happens every time it seems, both in single & multiplayer.
hi. I was on DSRC server earlier. I saw this happen too... but not on all the
LX-4's, just digi serve's team skins... but not on all of theirs too... like
what Hackerx said... something about changing the number plate text... Just what is that?.... I thought the cars looked really cool w/out the front fenders (mud guards). Maybe this could be reworked to be an option for having them on or off like the top... and maybe have the ability to paint those fenders as well......
Ha, nice find hacker, works fine everytime here.

And i agree with Racer about adding an on/off option, and allowing us to paint it if we choose, if its not painted use the default carbon texture, if thats possible..
Bump ...

This bug also removes the diskbrakes/pads off all cars aswell.
#8 - Gunn
No no these LX's are the special limited edition Buckingham Palace models and what you are witnessing is just the changing of the guards. :hidesbehi
heh heh heh!
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Bump ...

This bug also removes the diskbrakes/pads off all cars aswell.

as long as you CAN brake ^^
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Ha, nice find hacker, works fine everytime here.

And i agree with Racer about adding an on/off option, and allowing us to paint it if we choose, if its not painted use the default carbon texture, if thats possible..

Nahh, don't think you should be able to remove those. Never seen a real one without them, on road or track. I like the carbon fibre LX4 guards too, but wouldn't hurt to be able to paint them, I suppose.
I'd prefer painting them. Looks so much better in my opinion.
Anyways, this is a reproducable bug, where if you change your plate, the covers come off. Hope it has been noted for fix And possibly paintable covers too
Yeah, paintable please
Quote from hackerx :I noticed that with LX4. Mudguards disappeared same moment I changed my number plate text. This happens every time it seems, both in single & multiplayer.

Haha, nice find!

Paintable would be nice

LX6 mudguards
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG