The online racing simulator
can sumbody tall me if there is a mode for AI traffic in this game?
this is the best sim i got but there is no single mode the make an AI traffic, why it will be the best for this game.
can somebody make it or tall me how to make it or tall me if there is a mode that i am not aware of thet do what i ask for.
thenks for all
#2 - Pukyy
there is not a mode for singleplayer traffic, you can sort of emulate this on TC on S3 mode. It's a racing simulator, not cruising simulator.
AC is also a racing simulator and it as a mode for this
But that's a mod and not official content I believe.
#5 - Pukyy
Quote from TheMatrix27 :AC is also a racing simulator and it as a mode for this

That was custom made and implemented by the AC community, it is not officially supported/developed. I don't see your point? AC, as intended by Kunos Simulazioni is a track racing simulator, not a highway speeding simulator
You are talking nonsense. The game he's talking about is a racing simulator. There are two differences between this game and AC. graphics and physics. As you said, it is an add-on made by players. matrix asks if anyone has done this in lfs. It's a very normal question and I've personally seen a study on this. If I find the video I will post it. but the work fails.
To mention one thing, yes, there is no highway in LFS. But this does not mean whether the work will happen or not. It would be nice, but as you say, it does not have a highway lfs

If anyone is thinking about whether a highway will come to LFS in the future, please do not think. Doing this would be a huge effort for scawen
#8 - Pukyy
Of course Adam, I'm not advocating for a highway/traffic mode in LFS or anything of the likes, I'm very against it actually. Matrix didn't ask anything, he merely mentioned that Assetto Corsa has a "traffic" mod
i know thet the traffic in AC in mode
i sead whay there is no mode like in AC in this game
very cool
Safe to say the dev shall not going to spend time implementing such a feature. Without people having the freedom to launch their own servers independent from lfs to make profit off of such feature, there is almost no incentive that someone will try to hack their way into implementing AI traffic of some sort either. Thumbs up I dont understand why people are against non-racing but simulator activities Face -> palm

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG