The online racing simulator
#1 - osen
Rockingham Super Stage
Very much in the same spirit as my two other "Super Stages" (Blackwood and Westhill); a rally super stage that makes use of the paddock, infield and pit area as well as access roads and part of the main track of the Rockingham circuit.

I wanted to include some of the unique features like the access road tunnels and large infield, while also including some iconic corners from the main track such as the sausage curb chicane and high speed chicane onto the oval.

The paddock/pit area is very tight and low speed, therefore only really suited for nimble/small cars.

Due to changing to from RO1X to RO5X halfway through (to be able to use the pit area without pit speed limit warning) there are a couple of object glitches on what's supposed to be the start/finish straight of RO5, but they are minor and not on the track.

Total length is about 4.6km / 2.6mi. Below is an overview of the route and a demonstration run. I've also attached some random screenshots in no particular order. Color change to yellow is simply there because of a slight overlap. The route in the paddock area where this overlap occurs might not be obvious at first, I recommend doing a slower exploratory run first.

Attached images
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
Attached files
RO5X_SuperStage by osen.lyt - 7 KB - 20 views