The online racing simulator
League website (updated with gallery)
The website for all the league info is here > www.racelfs.co.uk

edit: Website has now been updated to include a gallery, send us your pics and we can add them to the gallery

Dan,
Nice URL.

Who would use TC in FZ50 anyway? It's crap and just makes the car slower IMO.
#3 - Vain
I'd like to suggest a screenshot section for the website.
You could create a submit-form on the website where we can send you screenshots of the last race and if you find them spectacular enough you can add them to the site. Combined with your really great reviews of the race that'll make an excellent after-math.
Just for clarification. I'm talking about screenshots that not only look "cool", but also show key moments of the race. I'd for example submit my T1 accident with Bozo where I tried to overtake Dan and touched bozo's car, putting me in 18th place.
Also the users should have to specify the lap the screenshot was taken from. That way the shots can be sorted by lap, giving a nice chronological review of the race.

Vain
Quote from Vain :I'd like to suggest a screenshot section for the website.
You could create a submit-form on the website where we can send you screenshots of the last race and if you find them spectacular enough you can add them to the site. Combined with your really great reviews of the race that'll make an excellent after-math.
Just for clarification. I'm talking about screenshots that not only look "cool", but also show key moments of the race. I'd for example submit my T1 accident with Bozo where I tried to overtake Dan and touched bozo's car, putting me in 18th place.
Also the users should have to specify the lap the screenshot was taken from. That way the shots can be sorted by lap, giving a nice chronological review of the race.

Vain

Sounds like a great idea Vain, will try to see if we can get it implimented into the site

Dan,
#5 - bozo
Good suggestion Vain :em31: . Misko's images from Blackwood are now displayed on the website.

Hopefully we'll get a comprehensive 'photo' record of South City and future races, if we all send in a few screenshots.

By the way, I learn't today about Shift-F to view the replay without any screen info appearing, but I'm sure you all knew that
Help forgot the passsword? cant get in

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG