The online racing simulator
oneGP 2009 : Skins and Graphics
Greetings:

Please take the time to post your team skins here for the 2009 oneGP campaign. They must meet the following regulations:
  • Team skins shall be similar. The car numbers must be distinctly visible on the following locations: nose of car, rear wing endplates.
  • The driver’s nationality shall be indicated by a flag next to his name, which shall be followed by the driver’s last name. This shall be placed on both sides of the airbox, immediately behind the driver’s head.
  • High-resolution skins must be provided to the administration for inclusion in broadcast and other multimedia for the series, as well as provided in an official oneGP SkinPack.
Of course, skins must be suitable for the LFSWorld terns of service.

Driver Name
In-Game, the driver's name shall be formatted as such:

00 J. Bloggs

Where 00 is your car number (no leading 0), and then followed by your first initial, last name. This should be colorless (furthest right color option.) It is preferred that you keep your number plate blank, but your car number can be placed in there without concern.

d
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55 : Wrong Skin, need to do some work
This is a promotion Skin, I'll use for some videos for the broadcasts.

EDIT: Don't worry this is the 2009 and not the 2008 thread.
Attached images
BF1_oneGP.jpg
#3 - J@tko
Thread title FAIL :doh:
Falke, aren't skins exactly square, either there's something I'm missing here, or your dimensions are wrong :P
Quote from Crazyy :Falke, aren't skins exactly square, either there's something I'm missing here, or your dimensions are wrong :P

No.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG