The online racing simulator
Ill join ya if woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozy isn't racing...
#27 - AMB
Make me a qualy set pearcy or get it from 'the pack' need one badly
Ill sort you one out soon...
Yeah Messy and Pearcy racing for AA sounds just fine to me.
Come back soon wooz

I'm still yet to see Crazy or Thatguy, so i'll PM them both to confirm wether i'd be allowed to race as [TC-R2]

Also, pearcy, did you used to be in TC? (Traffic Cops) I'm pretty sure i recognise that username
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ill join ya if woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozy isn't racing...

Gimme yer real name (I don't recall it atm) and a car number.

@messy - #4 still ? :-)

d
#32 - AMB
His real name is, Reecius Pearson

and my car NO is 4
Never mind Pearcy, it was someone with LFS User Pearce who is Ex-TC

Reece Pearson Deko

Number 77 for me please
Quote from AMB :His real name is, Reecius Pearson

and my car NO is 4

lol. I thought you said Reeses Pieces
If theres any places left, I will be racing for [TC-R2]

Number 29
Dave Storer
[TC-R2] D.Storer

How long is the race expected to take? I found out today that I have to work at noon on Saturday. If qualifying starts at 8:40AM, then I assume the race starts at 9:00AM? 50 laps, correct?
The race usually takes about an hour. Even if the race starts late you'll be fine.
Quote from Lateralus :How long is the race expected to take? I found out today that I have to work at noon on Saturday. If qualifying starts at 8:40AM, then I assume the race starts at 9:00AM? 50 laps, correct?

The race should be done by 10:45 at the latest, ideally.

14 entrants on the list ! Nice ! :-)

d
tyvm dek

I need to drive fast, or let myself get lapped a few times because i have a drumming lesson at 3:20pm, so if the race starts at say, 2:10 (GMT) then everythings ok into turn 1, i should be alright

Also, if its based on a distance of 200km, then BF1's should average about 190-210kph depending on the set around there.

Btw, Qualifying last will give you about.... 2 FPS round there into turn 1, so everyone, just be careful, or we're gonna be starting behind the safety car due to WE1 style AI Schmuzzles at T1
I don't think i can do it guys
just to double check, when and where should i be for the race tomorrow, do i need a p/w or anything?
Quote from peterules :just to double check, when and where should i be for the race tomorrow, do i need a p/w or anything?

FRO/FormulaRacing/1GP.

Quali starts at 1.40pm GMT.

Pass is usually PMed to you.

I might be there, not sure yet.
its actually
FRO|FormulaRacing|1GP
Quote from Davidos93 :its actually
FRO|FormulaRacing|1GP

Please tell me, how do you get the |? I can't make it come up
altgr + <

(?)
Nah I'm on a english qwerty keyboard. And altgr - ` doesn't work either
no, its shift then the \ button (next to the z)
Get proper keyboards
Ah yes. Thanks. But why is, on the key next to '1', printed ¬ ` |, and on that key printed \¦?

Stupid thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG