The online racing simulator
Round 13 Post-Race Discussion and Penalties
FFS.... went from 6th on the grid to 2nd and lapping faster then anyone else catching leader FAST and poof disco again. Joy!

Gotta fix this before I end up throwing my computer from the window...
That was baaad man. Was running lap times that would have got me a win but had too much to drink the night before and woke up hungover. Qualified a whole second behind usual and could barely keep the car on the track the whole race. Still managed a fastest lap with about 50% fuel on board though. Congrats the hibex for finally snagging a win.
The giant AI-esque schmozzle on the 2nd restart is under investigation. Further protests are due by 15:30 GMT on Sunday, 2 November 2008. Post them to this thread. Replays being kerchunked into 7Zip at this moment

d
Quote from wOoOzZy :That was baaad man. Was running lap times that would have got me a win but had too much to drink the night before and woke up hungover. Qualified a whole second behind usual and could barely keep the car on the track the whole race. Still managed a fastest lap with about 50% fuel on board though. Congrats the hibex for finally snagging a win.

the first part was my problem also...

yeah and congratulations to hibex
Provisional Results upped, replays upped. Replay package contains Starts 1 and 2 also.

Points will be updated when official results are published. Provisionally, the team title fight is still alive, FRO have a 15-point lead over SR. 18 points are available to a team on a race weekend.

d
The 2nd start was HILARIOUS. Just cried with laughter after seeing the replay.

Very good race!
God, I havent seen such a crash for a long time even on publics, that was really hilarious xD well done Hibex in both races
Only incident that will be investigated is the 2nd start ubermassive pileup. Once I have heard back from the peeps I have review, I'll post a decision (if any) and then results will be made official and points will be updated.

d
Hej, no word from winner-HIbex this time?? It must had felt better to win after such a long season? I dont know what happened to kart608 too, he isnt that active here; but what happened in qualy and in race that it didnt go well?
- quick question? is the stream up yet? will it ever be up?
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
lol. Wasn't my race at all. Next season we shouldn't schedule races to be the day after a holiday of heavy drinking.
Haha nice commentary. Been using my G25 all day. My first lap at AS3 with BF1 was 1:23.59, 0.02 off my pb lol XD

It's hard getting used to though.....
Ahh thanks for the stream . Indeed it sucks that I keep losing connection but it just so happens that OneGP is on weekends that I have the crappy connection :S.

Was doing good this race even though I bearly had any practice. Set fastest lap there and no it wasn't because of slipstreaming the lapped car since I didn't get behind him he pulled to the side and it was on a braking zone :P. Was catching up to Mister Erikson quite fast went from a 2.3s gap to 1.5 in 1-2 laps I believe and was feeling confident enough but meh.
I think I'm gonna have to listen to myself, see what i need improving on.

Any tips? :P

Edit: Man, i sound loads older than i am, i also sound like a geordie :/

Edit2: and a really posh geordie at that
Quote from Davidos93 :I think i'm gonna have to listen to myself, see what i need improving on.

Any tips? :P

Just generally STFUing would help

Nah I'm kidding

Maybe, at boring points in the races, get Mike to ask you some questions about the track/cars or whatever, just to keep interest (and make sure you know the answers!!!)
Quote from J@tko :
Maybe, at boring points in the races, get Mike to ask you some questions about the track/cars or whatever, just to keep interest (and make sure you know the answers!!!)

Who's Mike?
dekojester, i think
The crash on the 2nd start attempt has been deemed a racing incident, and no official penalties will be issued.

A general warning is being issued to all to remind them to slow down for yellows. A few cars went nearly full-belt into the situation after what I'd consider ample reaction time.

Results are official now. I'll update points in 24 hours or less....after I finish this group presentation.

d
"Dr. Jonathan Charles Palmer (born 7 November 1956 in London) is an entrepreneur and former racing driver from England. Educated at Brighton College, he won the 1981 British Formula Three Championship and the 1983 Formula Two championship. He participated in 87 Formula One grands prix, debuting on September 25, 1983. In 1985 he started for the German Zakspeed Formula Racing of Erich Zakowski."

You are pulling my leg? Deko doesn't sound like a 52 year old from London :S

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG