The online racing simulator
Round 13 Pre-Race Discussion and Confirmations
So, cause I think we should not forget this. oneGP F1 World Series is heading to Westhill Westhill International. Again we're having a duplicated round. Earlier this year, the reserved version was driven.

I cannot say much further. As deko and silver are admins they can tweak this post so it's me (at this first moment), wanting you to confirm your start in the upcomeing round

Nr Driver Name LFSName Team
3 Mike Leahy wOoOzZy AirAttack Racing
4 Matthew Beattie AMB AirAttack Racing
10 J. Roby robybobey AMD Capsule Racing
12 Kevin Juhasz Crazyy Traffic Cops Racing
17 Adam Wisniewski garfild12 Sonicrealms Racing
18 Taha El Alaoui evilpimp Sonicrealms Racing
20 J Gingras Elderado oneGP VIP
29 Dave Storer Davidos93 Traffic Cops Racing
42 Kenneth O'Keefe racer hero oneGP VIP
55 Thilo Falkenberg TFalke55 oneGP VIP
87 Andreas Erikkson Hibex Formula Racing
5 Henrizio Salminen Salaneuvos Formula Racing

Best Regards
Falke
I shall be present, ready to kick ass XD
I'll be there. And I'm looking for a second driver.
Quote from TFalke55 :So, cause I think we should not forget this. oneGP F1 World Series is heading to Westhill Westhill International. Again we're having a duplicated round. Earlier this year, the reserved version was driven.

I cannot say much further. As deko and silver are admins they can tweak this post so it's me (at this first moment), wanting you to confirm your start in the upcomeing round

Nr Driver Name LFSName Team
55 Thilo Falkenberg TFalke55 oneGP VIP
3 Mike Leahy wOoOzZy AirAttack Racing
10 J. Roby robyboby AMD Capsule Racing

Best Regards
Falke

ROBYBOBEY! Don't make the same mistake twice :P
Quote from robybobey :ROBYBOBEY! Don't make the same mistake twice :P

... ehm... blame deko for that I just copied and pasted it from Round 12 thread
Tempted to do this one because I missed the OWRL round here due to real life commitments. Put me down as a "maybe"
And I believe AMB will be driving for AA this round.
Confirmations for FRO:

No.87 oneGP Champion Hibex

Hopefully Maissi or Salunevo will fill the second seat.
Aren't SR drivers automaticly confirmed?
-
(evilpimp) DELETED by evilpimp
Quote from evilpimp :Aren't SR drivers automatically confirmed?

Yeh, SR should be on there. :-p

I'll sort it tonight after I get my homework done.

d
Kk.
Hows the lag problem? :S

WE1 has a reaaaly fast and quite tight first few turns, i see problems, which lag would not help :/

Also, it sucks seeing a good racer lag out, and loose the race because of something beyond their control, if they smash into a wall, and it was their fault, then you can't blame anyone else, but i feel sorry for you if your race is constantly being ruined by lag
I've updated the confirmations list - Storm_Cloud, I need a desired car number for you. Also need 1stBFA Confirmations.

d
I didn't confirm but I should be able to make it. I'll post if I can't/
I'm not happy with that track because actually in qualy there are just 2 breaking points so its almost full throttle all the time and in race there are 4 not full throttle parts so its rather similar to Oval for me... I just hope for some good competition
I won't be able to attend the Round 13, I've notified our 3rd driver but he hasn't gotten back to me if he will be there or not.
I'm getting back, and yes, i can make it

Now, time to go practise, see if i still has the old Westhill Magic from my FOX Days :P

Ps: Need a set :S

Pss: Man, i see carnage into the first 3 turns or so, on new tyres, it feels like i have no grip at all :S

Psss: Ok, getting there, finding my lines through everywhere, but i think i'm loosing a lot of time through the shicane (i brake going into it for a split second then accelerate out all the way) but the first major braking corner, thats like a big shicane, i always give it too much gas on the way out and the tail just kicks out (I'm in gear 4 for it)

Any tips? (Ain't got to the last corner yet, but i know how thats taken )

Dear god this is harder than i thought.

Sorry for the essay, but this is a really tricky combo, i don't feel like i've got full control over the car, especially through that long sweeping right hander, Turn 4 i think, it just goes from me, on cold tyres :/
brake going into it for a split second then accelerate out all the way)
- Don't brake. You can take it flat out. Though I recommend at least lifting off a bit for the race.

i always give it too much gas on the way out and the tail just kicks out (I'm in gear 4 for it)
- Try to steer smoothly and if that doesn't work then tweak your setup a bit. Add a degree of rear downforce, add some + toe or add some - camber to your rear left tire.

especially through that long sweeping right hander, Turn 4 i think
- I'm bad at that one too. The trick seems to be to turn in gradually so you don't have to jerk the wheel.
Thanks, i'm getting there, and although the massive difference in speed is obvious, the FOX and BF1 have suprisingly similar lines around there
Anyone got any ideas as to what the pole time is gonna be?

Because the first lap i managed to complete (yay!) was a 1:13.79, with the WR standing at 1:09.78, so you'd need to hit that to knock me out :/

Btw: Good drift combo
#21 - AMB
When is this, I might do it if I am not racing any other leagues and it's not on when F1 is on lol.
Quote from AMB :When is this, I might do it if I am not racing any other leagues and it's not on when F1 is on lol.

It's this Saturday, at the usual time. Doesn't conflict with F1. Will be concurrent with MoE, but arrange your stints otherwise. :-p

d
#23 - AMB
I'll do my best
Thats harder said than done, MoE is 100x more important than this, leave it out Messy.

EDIT: How dare you post at the same time as me!
#25 - AMB
But I can't even do MoE because of the clutch heat, it's red after 4 laps.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG