The online racing simulator
I love banana guards!

I might start collecting one of each, not just 10 yellow ones.

Maybe they could be the new Yughio cards.

Glow in the Dark = 1st rank, rare

Yellow(banana colour) = 2nd rank, not as rare but still rare.

Orange(colour of burning banana) = 3rd, not as rare as yellow, still rare
----
---
--
Purple (bad colour ) = 7th rank Even more common as muck

And then people have fights like swordfights in playgrounds with them, first one to smash has no protection for their banana.

Maybe there could be collectors editions, like lead (breaks most others) and a rare diamond banana guard, with only 2 in circulation. Need to be a huge diamond though. Smashes all other things. Everything. Only way to win it is to punch the owner in the face and run like hell.

Anyway Prodriv3 you lied to me. Any bonds we may have had have been broken. My faith in you is gone. You decieved me. Goodbye.
yo! Gills ...have u got any time to look at the Ford sound req ?? ^^

well i'm pretty tied up at making Swedish lesson translations ... so if u could make it ... it would be really, really nice !! =D
Give it more than 10 hours and something might happen
aoow... Ok
Ok so my brother lied to me, or just wanted to make a fool out of me.. dont know what to say.. no sound needed at all now.. sor for this sh*t
Guys,how to install the XRG Sound?I copy the ENG file,but it says wrong engine settings?
Here's a screenie:
I have terrible news for you. The banana I sent to he mined camp in the 18th January has blown up (This one's for Prototyp3 for making fools out of us). :bananadea better late than never, lol
Btw, isn't it strange that Gills didn't post any sound file in the last days? Is he on his busiest part of school?
Offtopic about "Prototyp3" : dudes like Prototyp3, who are from Lithuania, are demo racers and ask about s2 stuff, are always and always using cracks. So next time, if there appears some strange lithuanian noob with similar situation (and it will happen), report him for ban without arguing.
sbd plz answer my question not discuss crackers...
wikis ka tu cia nusipezi ble... pries 3 metus losiau lfs.. 1 dalykas situacijos nezinai 2 dalykas cia net ne man skirta buvo. paklausiau bratkio acounto, o tas uzprikolino juodai.. tulas lietuvis matosi is galvosenos..
Quote from Prototyp3 :wikis ka tu cia nusipezi ble... pries 3 metus losiau lfs.. 1 dalykas situacijos nezinai 2 dalykas cia net ne man skirta buvo. paklausiau bratkio acounto, o tas uzprikolino juodai.. tulas lietuvis matosi is galvosenos..

English please, Mr Crackzor!

And @ Senninah, my school is starting prelims tomorrow, Gills might be revising for that.
Quote from piggy501 :
And @ Senninah, my school is starting prelims tomorrow, Gills might be revising for that.

That's my guess. School here works in an entirely different way, so I'm sorry If I seemed impatient with that question.
Quote from piggy501 :English please, Mr Crackzor!

Nah he's not busy with school. He's in his box where I put him. He isn't going to get out until the first of next month
He needs to age like a good wine for awhile.
Gills what happened with XFG astra gsi sound ?
Sorry for sounding like a fool, but I don't have any experience with LFS sounds. I was wondering how on earth you get them to work. I copied Gills' files to the correct LFS folder, but when I try and load the sound in LFS it says "could not read engine". There's probably an answer somewhere but I couldn't find it.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Sorry for sounding like a fool, but I don't have any experience with LFS sounds. I was wondering how on earth you get them to work. I copied Gills' files to the correct LFS folder, but when I try and load the sound in LFS it says "could not read engine". There's probably an answer somewhere but I couldn't find it.

update to patch Z10
RD 135 Kart in UFR \O/
avatar of the year goes to you my friend. lmfao
Really? :banana_ra:bananalla :banana:
Wow, I wasn't aware that you could do so much with the sounds. I've played around with the shift+a editor a little bit, but never got anything very satisfying.

I have a humble request to add, if I might. The 5cyl engine from Audi. Just search for "IMSA 90 GTO sound" (without " " for more results) on youtube, or S1 pikes peak, or RS2 or S2. That sound is amazing, and of course a loud BOV is part of the package.

I was thinking maybe for the FXR, since Audi has quattro, but the XRR/XRT is also good if those are easier (I don't know how it works)

edit: some example videos:
IMSA 90 GTO :nut:
Audi RS2 Where did he go?
S2 on straight

Some crackling and popping would be nice if that's possible, but again, I don't know how it works or the limitations when you use sample sounds.
Quote from madden14 :Hi Gills, can u make a Mitsubishi evo 8/9 sound for RB4?

What is this rb4 car? I've never heard of it before.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG