The online racing simulator
First time autocross track
(9 posts, started )
Good morning all (or it is here)

I have made a little autocross track because i was bored and because you guys made it look easy so i thought "what the hell, why not"

I have a movie file of the said track that i have uploaded to the movies pit and i am thinking could be up within the next day or so.

before anyone says "its a bit simple....its a bit plain" what do you expect im new to this...but its better than my first attempt...my first attempt was tighter than this version and i can just get a uf1000 through it without any penaltys...

i will have it online tomorrow at 6pm (GMT) and the room will be called JsPLACE AUTOCROSS. for anyone who is willing to try it

J
Why dont you upload it here to the forums?
its 6.23meg big and its not nice to upload somthing as big as that when some of you guys who want to download it only having a 56k model....or the few of us who can only go to 1m.

but if the admin/mods dun mind then sure i'll upload it when i get into the house...
No, he meant why don't you just upload the layout itself? It's located somewhere in your data/layout folder under the name you saved it and should not be bigger than a few KB.
oh beg pardon...i'll upload the layout when i get home...if you want i'll also upload the uf1000 setup i used for it....

J

------------ EDIT -----------------

ok here is the said layout file

[attach]3727[/attach]
no one going to give me some feedback on it???
nice one man
#9 - Zay
Quote from kristipops1 :nice one man

Read the date of the most recent post in the thread you are about to post in. Otherwise, things like this will happen when you post in a thread 5 years old and make yourself look like a noob (sorry, cant think of any other nicer word)

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG