The online racing simulator
Practice tonight about 8.30 ?
Quote from LFSn00b :Fine for me

GMT?

PS: James, i'm having a bit 'fun' here with Kate

Yep GMT Niko.
I may join you lads . I was just having some nice extreme clean racing with acr|Nisse, great driver . Hopefully, I'll be able to join you lads later tonight .
Quote from LFSn00b :
PS: James, i'm having a bit 'fun' here with Kate

Mate, you could not even have 'fun' with any girl. You're to young to know what to do with it

Also, Kate would see your hair and run a million miles
Quote from CSU1 :no none of the above never stock decent PC hardware..its always the same old shite, and there are no good quality PC stores in Dublin or surrounding county's too my knowledge...I don't have the spondoolicks for a G25 atm so I'll need to go get one from somewhere(or wait and buy G25 if I skimp on baby food and nappies for a month )

Ye ur right i am looking for 1 too atm. I tried Peats world of electroincs but only had G25 and they couldnt order me 1 Sooooo i think Ebay is the only way
Are there someone who wants to do some practice today ?
Yep shall be on at about 8.30 pm
What GMT ?
gmt = grenich mean time ( english time )
Quote from theirishnoob :gmt = grenich mean time ( english time )

So i made my self look stupid now didnt i ?

But what timezone are you in then ?
Quote from N!sse :So i made my self look stupid now didnt i ?

But what timezone are you in then ?

nah your ok GMT
Its +1 right ?
Actually Ireland and the UK are GMT+1 at the moment.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

We are BST (British Summer Time) or IST (Irish Summer Time).
All league times are in BST... I provided a link to the world clock in the 1st post of this thread.
I'd advise all to check it out because there are a lot of people spreading the wrong information in here.
is there practise tonight ?? also what server if its on ??
There is practice every night for the last 2 weeks
T7R|Ireland server
Quote from LFSn00b :Greenwich is a city in Britain?
It's a place where the 0-timezone goes through it, so thats why it's called GMT.

Niko is sharp
hey guys, Can you put me last on the reserve list please? I am fairly busy recently and havn't had much time with LFS Just give my place to the quicker and cleaner racers than me
Quote from niall09 :hey guys, Can you put me last on the reserve list please? I am fairly busy recently and havn't had much time with LFS Just give my place to the quicker and cleaner racers than me

Done
Niko, pack it in m8, pack it in. I can see a massive clash coming up and we don't want that.
Quote from LFSn00b :Duh, i atleast learn at school, not sleep like you do

I'm in my final year off school mate
I cant race this Monday.. Forgot all about my vacation to Sweden next week.. Its a shame, cuz i really like the Blackwood track..

But see you at the next race instead
As I had to reschedule my vacation im sorry to say i'm not racing at the first 2 rounds at tha Blackwood GP circuit.

Happy Racing!

Gi dem nogle klø acr| / dba| Look!!
Could you add myself to the list too. Will not be able to make this Monday, and realise I am on the reserves, but hopefully there'll be a few drop outs for the next available race!

Thanks

UserName: Joylove
DriverName: Pat Mustard

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG