The online racing simulator
Falken drift team RB4 [WIP]
Done
Random japanese syllabic characters on the plate are evil, + that look stupid!
The skin look like it was made in 512, but overall result doesn't seems too bad
Quote from Mista Tea :lol their not random. If you look closely ull see that it says Drift.

Nice skin but if you look at the real falken team skin, theres that blue-greenish color, theres a blue and a light blue.

Good job tho!

Cheers m8, theres actually only 2 colours, if u look at the image i posted his door is open so it looks like a dif shade, should have posted this 1 insted

http://www.teamfalkengb.com/pics/TFGB_official/TFGBR1-1.jpg
Quote from Mista Tea :lol their not random. If you look closely ull see that it says Drift.

Nice skin but if you look at the real falken team skin, theres that blue-greenish color, theres a blue and a light blue.

Good job tho!

LoL please don't make me laugh!! When you don't know how to read katakana just don't argue on what is write!!

Drift is writted like that ドリフト (I bet that you'll can't read it coz your pc doesnt display japanese caracters).
On his plate he juste write something which means nothing ("fumaechii"), if you consider that those caracters are use to write, foreign words and names.
Quote from waider :LoL please don't make me laugh!! When you don't know how to read katakana just don't argue on what is write!!

Drift is writted like that ドリフト (I bet that you'll can't read it coz your pc doesnt display japanese caracters).
On his plate he juste write something which means nothing ("fumaechii"), if you consider that those caracters are use to write, foreign words and names.

Yes i know its not a word, i just used the chars to make it look like its says drift , and before you start to tell others how to spell you might want to take a lesson in English my friend...ive seen 10years olds that with better grammar than you
i like the skin alot!
Great skin mate, well done
Quote from Mistikal :Yes i know its not a word, i just used the chars to make it look like its says drift , and before you start to tell others how to spell you might want to take a lesson in English my friend...ive seen 10years olds that with better grammar than you

Why take english lessons? I don't care about english, I've learn it by myself and my current level is enough for my needs!
Instead of you I just don't use something to "make it look like".
Its easy for a 10 years old english speaker to own me in english since its not my native language and since I learn other languages than this one!!
Hey, i was just returning the favor of flaming my 1st ever skin...what goes around comes around.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG