The online racing simulator
''TCP ER : InitTime = 0'' What exactly is this error?
Hello. I tried to log in to my server, but this message "TCP ER : InitTime = 0" was constantly spamming in my chat. I couldn't join the game and I couldn't see the players on the map. He says someone in the game is having the same problem. This problem was solved when I turned the server off and on.

Now, what exactly is this problem? There are forums from 2010, but it has been 14 years and I am getting this error years later.

TCP ER : InitTime = 0

https://youtu.be/jzKvmjRHtsg

I looked at a few forum posts. As far as I understand, in the past, servers were opened with players' ports. I'm not sure about this but that's what I understand. Some people mentioned virtual server time etc etc. In short, there are too many rumors and no solution.

Of course, when I restarted the server, the problem was resolved, but as a technical issue at this point. If this is the case, @scawen may be interested in this situation. Or someone can inform us. If anyone encounters such a mistake in the future, they will see the solution and be more knowledgeable about the subject.
I have this issue since some years now, maybe since latest track updates (WE/BL), as the are quite a bit heavier to handle than old tracks for an old GPU.
It happens almost each time when server is busy, my free memory is low and/or net bandwidth is busy, so almost every day.
Also my cpu is old and not very powerfull and it seems people with fast cpu never get this.
I tried udp/tcp packet change for LFS but it's no better.
only disconnect/reconnect from server, as a guest, fixes the problem.
I am not sure but think this may happen when you join the server and your load time is long.

So then I agree with turbofan, disconnect and reconnect should fix it (or load the correct track before joining the first time). I don't think restarting the server is relevant.
Quote from Scawen :I am not sure but think this may happen when you join the server and your load time is long.

So then I agree with turbofan, disconnect and reconnect should fix it (or load the correct track before joining the first time). I don't think restarting the server is relevant.

I had just woken up and turned on my computer. After opening it, I logged in to the server. Because of my drowsiness, I don't remember how long it took me to get into the shop. Another player on the server stated this problem. He said he couldn't see anyone on the server, etc. he talked about these. I just don't understand how we both encountered this problem at the same time.

Frankly, I didn't try to leave the server and log in again. I was busy reading the messages on the forum when these messages were sent as spam. Then I stopped the server from the website and started it again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG