The online racing simulator
"Mod List : Wrong Password"
(6 posts, started )
#1 - TRCB
Hi,

Been a while since I played this, 7D gave this error "Mod List : Wrong Password" so updated to 7E still the same. I am logged into the game jsut fine with S3 Licence, am I missing something?

edit: I guess while Im in here how do i get my forum licence status to reflect S3 instead of "demo licenced"?

TIA
#3 - TRCB
** Best answer **
Nevermind, Ignore. the install of 7E did not overwrite my 7D install it created a LFS2 folder inside my LFS folder, i must not have been watching the install properly... anyhow deleted folder completely and reinstalled now working.
Is the S3 License (username) not TRCB?
taptap , is this thing on?
I was gifted this account by a mate who no longer wants it. I did not realise I had to use his credentials to log in so i made new ones matched to what i changed my name in game to.. I assumed they would communicate and connect.
I honestly dont play the game enough to have tried to chase this down until now since 2021 I think I first used it.
The backend account status page says s3 licecned and so does the game but i see the forum status says S2. buggy i guess.
Quote :Your license status
Which content can you unlock?
Your license status is : S3 licensed
Number of available unlocks : 1

No, these ex-commercial accounts cannot be gifted. LFS licenses are not transferable.

I don't know how they have escaped from the original owners, but I have reverted the licenses to demo status.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG