The online racing simulator
FORMULA FRAUD 1600
Vehicle mod: FORMULA FRAUD 1600
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/9DD7FF

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :The Proving Grounds of Open Wheel Racing

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :A low-drag open wheeler with no downforce and lots of track width to accommodate first-time drivers

* Wheel Rims provided by VladM

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Good mod,handles and looks the part. Just one thing, the suspension arms don't render when the it's around 2 car length away, is it possible to fix that? It's a little off putting seeing two floating wheels on oponents cars. Other than that, great mod.
Quote from JohnT2005 :Good mod,handles and looks the part. Just one thing, the suspension arms don't render when the it's around 2 car length away, is it possible to fix that? It's a little off putting seeing two floating wheels on oponents cars. Other than that, great mod.

The only way to fix that would be to add fake, non-moving suspension arms to the LOD2.
even in load 1, the opponent's car suspension arms seems too tiny in diameter (or thickness), especially the rear in case of pursuit view (so on race)

we are thinking about a Cup with your mod, sound is lovely, handle too , this is a very fun car
but these so tiny arms disappoint and seems not realistic

Is it possible to change that please without affect too much handle and weight ?
Quote from Tomfuel :even in load 1, the opponent's car suspension arms seems too tiny in diameter (or thickness), especially the rear in case of pursuit view (so on race)

we are thinking about a Cup with your mod, sound is lovely, handle too , this is a very fun car

Is it possible to change that please without affect too much handle and weight ?

I can try, I’ll upload the updated car sometime today for you guys to try
Quote from Tomfuel :even in load 1, the opponent's car suspension arms seems too tiny in diameter (or thickness), especially the rear in case of pursuit view (so on race)

I just posted the update for the car if you guys want to give it a test
thanks for your answer
i test it and didn't really saw a difference in rear design in case of opponent pursuit..Shrug
but IAs doesnt succeed in engage 3rd gear, they stay on 2nd
Hello @Kilo46
we plan a Cup with this mod on May & June. (4 rounds)
hope we don't change anything to this mod during this period.

please tell me it's ok Wink
I have no planned Changes to the cars, feel free to use it

FORMULA FRAUD 1600
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG